Our attendees say some of the key benefits of our courses and workshops are:
- Retirement Self-Assessment: A self-assessment over 15 retirement success factors showing the areas you may want to improve upon and the areas you are strong in. This is helpful to see a holistic picture of things you may need to do for a successful transition into your Retirement and Your Next Stage of Life.
- Overcoming Your Fears: Helping overcome your anxiety, doubts, fears, and complexities as you move into your next stage.
- Your Customized Roadmap: Building your personalized Customized Roadmap showing your definition of success and happiness in your next stage, your strengths, and the areas you may need to improve upon with action steps to help you move forward.
- Understanding the Critical Longevity Gift: How we may likely live another 15-25 years and therefore how to achieve the most enjoyable and valuable activities, and ensure we don't outlive our money during these extra next 15-25 years of life.
- 1-Stop Shop: Becoming a great, 1-stop shop of key, cutting edge information for us, especially as we age. There is so much information out there that it can be overwhelming.
- Like Insurance: Attending is like insurance, knowing what the future pitfalls might be and how to avoid future mistakes
- Like a Support Group: A community of like-minded people learning, sharing, supporting, and discussing together.
- Not Just a Web Site: It’s a personal course with involvement with other people vs an impersonal website or webinar
- Simplifies Complicated Subjects: Help with the many complicated subjects to compare and sort thru
- Mastering Control: Learning what you can control and what you cannot